How we process personal information
Please note the venue you have signed up to is a part of Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd and as such this information is applicable to all venues.
This is how Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd processes personal information:
- We process personal information about our customers as a natural part of Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd activities and marketing. It is Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd policy to be open about how we process such information and to only process such data as is deemed necessary for marketing and only with the express consent of the data subject.
Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd collects, stores and processes information regarding names, addresses, photos, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and dates of birth once consent by the data subject has been given.
The information is used by Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd to give its customers the best possible information regarding activities and offers in the site to which they have signed up their details for.
Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd attaches importance to the fact that all personal information is kept confidential, and that the information can only be processed by employees who have received training in how the personal information is to be processed to avoid the information being deleted or it getting into the wrong hands.
As a member of Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd database, you will receive a range of worthwhile offers and benefits. Our list of Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd collaboration partners is currently:
- Design My Night
- Wireless Social – Guest Wi-Fi service provider
- Social Media Platforms i.e Facebook, Tik Tok & Instagram
- Fixr – Ticketing Platform
- Tonic – Ticketing Platform
- Pepper – Lola & Lowlander App
- Me&U – Customer Relationship Management
- Access Group – EPOS provider
- Meta Business – Facebook and Instagram
- All partners have been checked and verified as following GDPR standards to protect subject data.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting:
- In addition, you have the right to be forgotten by contacting [email protected]. In which case all your data will be permanently removed from the data base, and you will be informed when it is completed.
- ECLECTIC BARS TRADING LTD guarantees that it updates the stored information as necessary, so that the personal information is not kept for longer than necessary. When a membership is cancelled, all the relevant information for the customer in question will be deleted.
- ECLECTIC BARS TRADING LTD members are entitled to see what information ECLECTIC BARS TRADING LTD processes about them and for which purpose the information is processed. Members are also entitled to object to the information being processed and have the right to request rectification, deletion or blocking of information which is incorrect, misleading or in a similar way is being processed in contravention of the law. Members who want to make use of these rights can contact Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd at [email protected].
Unfortunately, data transmission over the internet is not guaranteed to be 100% secure, but we do take appropriate steps to protect the security of your personal data.
Inaccuracies and Corrections
- We make every effort to keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email [email protected]
- A cookie is a small text file which is transferred on to your computer, smartphone, or tablet via your web browser. Cookies may be temporary (or 'session') cookies, which are only in use while you visit a website and are deleted when you close your browser, or permanent cookies, which stay on your device's permanent storage after you leave a website until you delete them manually or your browser deletes them after a period of time.
Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd cookies - Eclectic Bars Trading Ltd use session cookies to enable us to improve your use of our website when you visit, such as allowing you to login to your account, enabling you to view the gallery pages easier.
Third party cookies - In addition, we also allow certain third parties (such as Google and other platforms) to use analytical and temporary tracking cookies on our website to compile aggregate information about the areas of our website that are visited most frequently and to track our own advertising. This information is used to enhance the content of our website and make your use of the website easier. We regard these cookies as minimally intrusive in terms of privacy.
- Most web browser settings are set for you to accept both our own cookies and third-party cookies. However, you are able to adjust those settings to manage which cookies you accept or reject. You may also use these settings to manually delete all cookies currently stored on your computer at any point. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of ours and a substantial proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
- We recommend that, for the highest functionality of our website, you accept both our own cookies and third-party cookies, however if you wish to reject our own cookies you can configure your browser to do so.